Dublin, September 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The global softgel nutritional supplement market is expected to grow at an impressive 7% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach US$15.8 billion, after a valuation period from 2022 to 2032. According to a newly published report on This industry has been forecast by Fact.MR, a valuation of US$8.03 billion during fiscal year 2022.
From 2017 to 2021, the demand for softgel nutritional supplements boomed with a growth rate of 6.5%, to reach US$7.5 billion. Extensive application of nutritional supplements by athletes and athletes leads to an increase in sales of nutritional supplement Softgels. The increased focus on clean-label ingredients and increased awareness of the health benefits associated with taking these supplements is likely to fuel market growth.
Over the past two to three years, the unprecedented occurrence of covid-19 has compromised health and encouraged a complete shift toward a healthy diet and additional supplementation to meet vitamin deficiencies. Besides, strict regulations are likely to promote products with clean labels. These labels guarantee ingredients that are free from adulterants that may hamper human health.
Get a PDF sample of this research report with a detailed table of content:
Adopt clean label ingredients Dietary Supplements are likely to provide a significant impetus to the sales of Softgels
According to Food Insider Journal, about 75% of consumers are willing to pay more for clean ingredients. Clean Label is a consumer-led movement that advocates a return to real food and transparency through authenticity. Dietary supplements, meaning that they should contain natural, familiar and simple ingredients that are easy to recognize, understand and pronounce.
Several clean label products have been launched in the past few years. These products have gained traction as they cater to changing consumer preferences. For example, in August 2021, Lonza launched its latest innovation in dosage form, where supplement manufacturers can now choose from a range of clean, vibrant colorants when choosing their Capsugel Vcaps Plus vegetarian capsules.
The main takeaway from the market study
- The global softgel nutritional supplement market will expand approximately 2x from 2022-2032
- Vitamin and mineral supplements are one of the most sought-after ingredients, thriving at a compound annual growth rate of 6.5%
- By application, general well-being softgel supplements are likely to register a compound annual growth rate of 6.6%.
- The United States is emerging as one of the most opportunistic markets, seeing a significant growth rate during the forecast period 2022-2032
- China, Japan and South Korea are booming at compound annual growth rates of 25%, 22.5%, and 21.4%, respectively
Talk to the analyst:
Major Segments Covered in the Dietary Supplements Soft Capsules Industry Report
- By component:
- Amino acid food supplement
- Vegetarian Dietary Supplement Softgels
- Food supplement containing vitamins and minerals
- By application:
- Bone and joint health
- Public interest
- heart health
- Immune health and digestive health
- sports food
- Weight loss
- By the end user:
- grown ups
- elderly population
- pregnant women
- By sales channel:
- Softgels Sales of Dietary Supplements Via Modern Trade
- Sales of nutritional supplements through drug stores and pharmacies
- Sales of nutritional supplements and softgels through health and beauty stores
- Softgels Online Retail Sales of Dietary Supplements
- Sales of Dietary Supplements Softgels via other sales channels
- By region:
- North Amarica
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin america
Quick buy: Dietary Supplement Softgels Market Research Report:
Prominent service providers are taking advantage of the rapid digital landscape to offer new services equipped with the latest innovative technologies. Some of the notable developments are as follows:
- In February 2022, Amway India launched nutritional supplements in trendy, delicious, convenient and streamlined formats such as delicious gum and melt-in-the-mouth jelly strips under its flagship Nutrilite brand.
Designed to fit modern lifestyles, especially busy young millennials, this on-the-go range of nutritional supplements is formulated to enhance Amway’s nutrition portfolio.
- In October 2021, Nestlé Health Science completed its acquisition of The Bountiful Company’s core brands, including Nature’s Bounty, Solgar, Osteo Bi-Flex, Puritan’s Pride, Ester-C and Sundown. The $5.75 billion deal was announced on April 30.
- In September 2021, India-based nutritional supplement manufacturer Prorganiqan announced the launch of its 24 in 1 superfood supplement. It will be packed with many essential vegetables, fruits and herbs, and will improve overall health and well-being.
- In October 2021, Herbalife introduced a relaxation tea as well as new immunity essentials, made with lemon balm, to fight stress.
More insights available
In its new presentation, Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the global softgel nutritional supplement market, providing historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032.
The study reveals key insights based on ingredients (amino acids, botanicals, vitamins and minerals, etc.), application (bone and joint health, general health, heart health, immune health, digestive health, sports nutrition, weight loss, etc.), and user. Final (adults, seniors, pregnant women, children) and sales channel (modern merchandising, drug stores and pharmacies, health and beauty stores, online retail and more) across seven major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, Middle East and Africa) ).
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Europe Dietary Supplement Softgels Market – The Softgel market in Europe is expected to grow at a rate of 6.8% to reach USD 32 billion by 2032 from USD 16.56 billion in 2022. The growth in the market is attributed to the increasing cost of treating diseases such as bronchitis and diabetes, along with increased spending on health care.
nutritional supplement market The global nutritional supplement market is expected to secure a market value of US$ 163 billion in 2022 and reach US$ 351 billion by 2032. The projected growth rate is 8% during the forecast period. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increase in health awareness, adoption of healthy diet, and the increase in the number of elderly people.
Liquid Supplements Market – Liquid nutritional supplement market is expected to generate USD 39 billion in 2021. The market is likely to reach USD 42.21 billion in 2022. From 2022 to 2032, the industry is expected to show a compound annual growth rate of 8.22% with stacking Revenue is $93 billion. The growing health conscious population is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
powder nutritional supplement market A detailed analysis of the industry has revealed that the global powdered nutritional supplement market is currently valued at $35.9 billion and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 7.7% over the next ten years. This revised research from Fact.MR predicts the market will reach a valuation of US$75.2 billion by the end of 2032.
Vitamins and derivatives market – Latest Industry Analysis on Vitamins and Derivatives Market Fact.MR estimates global production of vitamins and their derivatives at more than 139,450 million tons in 2021. However, demand will remain lower at 135,550 million tons. A rise in value demand for vitamins and derivatives has been observed in 2020 following the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic as consumers become more focused on building immunity.
information about us:
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! This is why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us to make their most important decisions. While our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is clients’ trust in our expertise. We span a wide range – from Automotive and Industry 4.0 to Healthcare and Retail, our coverage is broad, but we ensure analysis of even the most specialized categories. Our sales offices are in the United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be a capable partner in your search.
US sales office:
11140 Rockville Pike
400 . suite
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158
#Global #Dietary #Supplements #Softgels #Market #Reach